Let me show you the direction I am going..Follow Me...If you like the idea of a little honest challenge... - by Dorothy Pilgrim
Dorothy Pilgrim -
Entrepreneur, World Traveller, Author & Lover of Life
Come with me as I document my journeys, & work through the challenges of starting an online business from scratch. Starting out at the cool age of 52 has some interesting implications, mainly technology. However my broader business background is a great help. I have interests that are starting to take a more important role in my life decisions and where in the end some ideas and opportunities will lead. I like 5 star. You can too.
My goal is to help you, if you want to come with me on this journey.
Thank You for Visiting - Go to the Thank You Page enter your email address to watch an important Video with a Life Changing Offer for $ 1 Yes thats right...$ 1 LIMITED TIME! LIMITED OFFER!
About figuring out... How to Retire Well. How to Create Positive Attitudes. How to Live Life to The Fullest. How to Create an Income. How to Maintain a Balanced Life. How to Travel the World. and Health too ...Age bracket 40-105
When I first thought about choosing a new business, I had no idea where it would lead. My passion has always been renovating, housing design.....and my jobs have always been centered around the building industry, in some way, shape, or form. My varied resume is on Linkedin if you want to check it out. Soooo.. because that is my passion, I thought I really wanted to do something like that. However it would not fit into all the forms of my Business critera that I had built for myself.
Here is my criteria list:
1. No shop or office I have to go to every day.
2. No employees
3. It has to make me enough money to support me and my lifestyle
4. I want to travel lots more.. so it has to support this too.
5. I support children's foundations it has to allow me to grow that interest
6. It has to be environmentally friendly
7. It has to be definitely ethical
8. I want to work where I want in the world for a few hours a day or less
9. Helping other people is manditory
10. Simple business to operate
11. A business where I can mix with like-minded people and exchange ideas
12. No storing products
13. No dispatching products
14. Noooooo Stresssss
Ah... now really it sounds "to good to be true" ... you know the saying if it "sounds too good" then it probably is not real... not ethical, not earning enough... or plain old not available.
What came up next?... I never saw this coming...Strap yourself in and enjoy the ride!
Check out my next post... and see what has happened since.