Let me show you the direction I am going..Follow Me...If you like the idea of a little honest challenge... - by Dorothy Pilgrim
Dorothy Pilgrim -
Entrepreneur, World Traveller, Author & Lover of Life
Come with me as I document my journeys, & work through the challenges of starting an online business from scratch. Starting out at the cool age of 52 has some interesting implications, mainly technology. However my broader business background is a great help. I have interests that are starting to take a more important role in my life decisions and where in the end some ideas and opportunities will lead. I like 5 star. You can too.
My goal is to help you, if you want to come with me on this journey.
Thank You for Visiting - Go to the Thank You Page enter your email address to watch an important Video with a Life Changing Offer for $ 1 Yes thats right...$ 1 LIMITED TIME! LIMITED OFFER!
About figuring out... How to Retire Well. How to Create Positive Attitudes. How to Live Life to The Fullest. How to Create an Income. How to Maintain a Balanced Life. How to Travel the World. and Health too ...Age bracket 40-105
As time goes by I realise it is not about just building a business. Your head and your heart have to be in the right place. So here goes, I have found in the past during the many times I have tried to build something and failed. Like my Nuskin business or any of the other many things... I am sure if you read anything about me you will know and see a list of the things I have done. Once it was an embarrassment. Today.... ah well every step of the way I was trying and each time I fell over I would get back up... dust myself off, and try again or try something else. Thing is... it taught me many things. Have to admit that for sure. Without these many life lessons, I would not be here today talking to you... and hopefully helping you past or over some of the Obstacles along the way.
Seven ways of getting things done. What do you have to do? First you could ensure you are retirement ready or heading in that direction. How...? Make a list first ? Let me tell you what I did to get started...
1. I added up all my income.
2. I made a list and documented all my expenses and added them to a spread sheet. (if you are unable to this... hand write it in an exercise book where you can keep a monthly record.
3. I calculated my net worth.
4. I refused to act depressed... so I started reading T Harv Eker's Millionaire Mindset.
5. I did some research and checked out some ways to make money from where I currently am and how to create a nest egg around what I was doing now.
6. I calculated what time I have and what subject makes my heart sing...
7. Go at your choice full out.. Play hard, Play it wel...